Glass diffuser in white gloss finish with Gold Tree foiling detail.
Use to diffuse a refreshing mist of water and essential oils for aromatherapy benefits and natural fragrance that can enhance your mood.
Featuresup to 6 hours of use, LED colours (glass is solid), an auto shut-off feature, and 100 ml capacity.
Mist Diffuser Instructions & INFO.
Regular sized diffusers hold approx 140ml of water Up to 8 hours of run time from full
1. Remove outer casing
2. Remove the cap (it has the long tube pointing up)
3. Fill to the line with cold water
4. Add a few drops of fragrance, a max of 5 drops. More than this may result in a blocked unit.
5. Connect to power and it will beep.
6. Press the button on the right to start the mist cycle
7. Red light is intermittent mist and green is constant mist
8. Press the button on the left to alter the light functions. Press once for rotating light, press multiple times to choose a static colour lights will turn off at the end of the colours.
9. The tank will get warm during operation but not hot.
10.The water and oil may become milky in appearance, this is normal.
11.If there is any browning, scoring or damage to the vibration plate the warranty is voided.
12.Unit will automatically turn off when empty
Rinse all fragrance out of the unit at the end of each cycle
Only fill to the line (this will rub off if you get fragrance on it).
Do not get water in the air outlet on the side (that odd-looking hole)
Use only a few drops of fragrance, too much oil is bad!
Lights and button functions:
Button on the left is for the lights.
Button on the right is on/off & mist program.
Green is constant
Red is intermittent. It will give bursts of mists rather than a continuous stream. Unit runs longer on this cycle.
If the unit beeps & turns off after being switched on, it’s blocked.
Do not attempt to use until you have thoroughly cleaned the unit.
Run a water only cycle and retry.
Once a week add a teaspoon of vinegar to a water cycle. Allow to run for 5 minutes, empty and rinse.
If the unit won’t turn on you may have burnt out your motor due to lack of care.
When not in use empty and store the tank upside down to prevent mould.
Please take care not to touch, push or poke the vibration plate in the bottom as this will damage your unit.
Inside the top cap there is a small plate that covers the air hole. Sometimes bubbles will get caught in here and prevent the mist escaping. Simply remove the cap shake excess water and replace. As soon as the cap is removed you’ll see the water vapour/bubbling.
The unit is still working, it just has an air lock in the cap. It’s also possible during cleaning this is pushed on too far and blocks the air hole.
If your unit is not producing mist, noisy, is beeping and cutting out you will need to clean it.